Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random

Another random post.
During our O level periods, Seah, Mad and i was studying at seah's house. I remember clearly that we were sitting at the living room with the mahjong table out. 3 of us were studying chinese. During that time, it was close to midnight or was it 1am, i've forgot. Eileen mummy and daddy was watching some horror show. And i dont know why were our heads looking up at the tv instead of studying (huge distraction). Suddenly, i felt something brush pass my leg. My heart was thumbing very fast, thinking what the hell was that. I thought it was some kind of.... At that very moment my brain was digesting and my brain told me to scream! HHAHAHA. I scream and my knee hit the table. Eileen and mad was so stunned and they started screaming during that time the ghost was coming out i guess. Damn it. Madeline choo's legs was the one who brush pass me. Thinking of that moment made me laugh.

And shellen is telling me about pancake house =<
And adelyn will be staying outdoors if her pet is indoors.
Miss sharon and her MO-CHA.
Mad and her MINE-Strone soup.
HAHAHHA

No comments: